Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sleeping Bag (A "This Old Ktichen" Post)

Definition: A (mobile) bag of happiness and joy that you can go into.--Paul

OK. The house is a bit cold. The kitchen renovation, the one I started 7 years ago, is being completed by a professional. He had the doors open all day, and the house has a decidedly chilly feel to it. The kitchen, with its "bones" exposed, is not much of a barrier between the sub-freezing night air and the inhabitants of the house. Brr.

So, you wanna see? It's a mess!







I'll post more photos when there's more to see. The demolition is ongoing. You should see the pile of electrical conduit, and I heard a rumor about moving a pipe. Just one...so far.

3 comments:

Alice Gunther said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the completed project!

Friar Suppliers said...

You have my deepest sympathy. My whole house looks like that.