Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Dwarfs are for the Dwarfs

I love it when a great blogger who is also a way better writer than I am writes the blog post I wanted to write but didn't, as I have neither the time (it would take me months) nor (especially) the talent to do so. Besides, I don't post on political topics; she does:

Funnily enough, C.S. Lewis best described the frustration conservatives feel when trying to communicate to minorities the benefits the conservative political system has for them. As you may know, The Last Battle, which is the last book in the Narnia series, envisions a Narnian Armageddon. During the eponymous last battle, which pitches the forces of good and evil against each other, the dwarfs peel off and form their own coalition: “The Dwarfs are for the Dwarfs.”

No kidding. Read the whole thing. It's discouragingly accurate.

No comments: