Friday, September 23, 2011

Crazy Homeschooling Meme

Tagged by Lindsay at My Symphony, who has great answers of her own--go see!


One homeschooling book you have enjoyed...
So many.  How about, the first homeschooling book I enjoyed:  Better than School by Nancy Wallace.


One resource you wouldn't be without...
The library.


One resource you wish you never bought...
The set of 36 plastic counting bears in 3 sizes.  We were renting a house on the eastern end of Long Island for the summer, and I am pretty sure that every one of those bears is still in the air conditioning vents of that house.


One resource you enjoyed last year...
Teaching Textbooks Algebra...changed things up a bit.


One resource you will be using next year...
This year, as it has started already.  Teaching Textbooks Geometry!


One resource you would like to buy...
More bookshelves.


One resource you wish existed...
I wish more mid-century elementary science books were still in print.


One homeschool catalog you enjoy reading...
Not necessarily just for homeschooling, but I do enjoy Dover's catalogs.


I know I am suppose to tag folks...but everyone has done this, I think.  If you haven't, consider yourself tagged.  ;)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for playing. I think I'm going to go order a Dover catalog now. We love their stuff, but I never considered a catalog!