Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life on the Rock - with Libby

Libby's interview begins at 37:30.  The last song is a bit too didactic for me, but I like the way the girls sound together.  


Paula said...

WOW!! Your daughter is beautiful, confident, self-assured, and completely filled with our Faith. You and your husband did a fantastic job. She is setting a wonderful example for so many young girls, including my daughter. I'll keep praying for her, especially that she can find a few more good Catholic friends.

Janet said...

Well, having said something on FB, I wasn't going to comment here, but I find myself unable to resist the lure of being able to use "crambo" for my verification word. Especially since it's a very nice conflation of my maiden and married names.

When Libby said in the interview that she didn't usually sing, I thought that meant that her voice would be sort of OK. Well, she has a beautiful voice.


MacBeth Derham said...

Yeah, Janet, word verification is the most fun one can have via blogger.

Thanks for the kind words about her voice. She did a vocal audition for the group, but Mr. B. clearly wanted her instrumental talent. Singing is fun for her, and she does sing at the TLM in she is not exactly a stranger to song. ;)

MacBeth Derham said...

Thanks Paula!!