Top 10 reasons:
10. It's a welcoming autonomous collective, with so many beautiful children!
9. When another mom says, "I can't believe how much he/she has grown!" she really means it!
8. Event planners who take a great field trip idea and make it work for many.
7. The annual Shakespeare play performed by our Front Lawn Players.
6. Caroline's scones.
5. Celebrations--from births to weddings--and consolation in times of sorrow.
4. Our protestant members.
3. Confirmation in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite.
2. Afternoons at Old Westbury Gardens.
1. The brilliant, eclectic ladies--lawyers, chefs, artists, dancers, scientists, musicians, servicewomen, nurses, and more--who are all women of faith raising their children the best way they know how.
What's so great about your support group??